If you are looking to buy, sell or rent a property in one of Toronto's major condo buildings, chances are that I will have first hand experience on that specific area, property or listing, and will be able right away to provide you with very relevant information and point you towards sound decisions.
No other brokerage offers you more than Homelife Realty One Ltd.
I have lived and worked in Toronto for several years and very much enjoy the vibrant cosmopolitan life style that this great city has to offer. Having visited and lived on many other places around the world, I consider Toronto my top choice when it comes to quality of life.
I mean, there are so many nice neighbourhoods to live, so many attractions and fun things to do, so many great jobs to help your career skyrocket, the schools are great and it is so easy to go around using the TTC or / and GO Transit... I even have my own list of favourite things to share with you.
List of My Favourite Things to Do in Toronto
In no particular order:
1. Ride a bicycle through the many city parks.
2. Four Seasons Centre for Performing Arts.
3. Entertainment District - Watch Mama Mia in the third largest theatre district in the world.
4. Having chocolate martinis during the Financial District's happy hour.
5. Best restaurants in Canada - Canoe is my favourite, not only for the food but for the view.
6. Air Canada Centre.
7. Rogers Centre.
8. St. Lawrence Market.
9. Kensington Market.
10. Distillery District.
11. Go from East to West, through the entire 501 streetcar route - National Geographic's top 10 trolley rides.
12. ROM - The Royal Ontario Museum.
13. High Park.
14. Yorkville during the Toronto International Film Festival or during the Cherry Trees' flowers blooming.
15. Afternoon tea at Windsor Arms Hotel.
16. Have a nice breakfast at: Franz, Eggspectation (ask for Linda) or Cafe' Diplomatico.
17. Eaton Centre Shopping Centre.
19. RE/MAX Condos Plus Office. Nice people and good chats about real estate.
20. Dundas Square - Canada's Times Square.
21. Toronto International Film Festival - the largest film festival in the world.
22. Toronto Jazz Festival.
23. Pride Parade.
24. Woofstock - North America's largest dog street festival.
25. Brazilian Day - Come hug your favourite Brazilian friend and dress the green and yellow t-shirt outside of the world cup weeks.
27. Canadian Internation Auto Show.
28. University of Toronto campus.
29. Walk on College St. from Little Italy to Kensington Market.
Deborah Nelissen's Power Team
Buying or selling a property may require the expertise of many professionals:
- A mortgage broker
- An appraiser
- An insurer
- A marketing coordinator
- An inspector
- A real estate lawyer
- The other agent's team (who doesn't necessary share your best interests)
- And for investment property buyers, a property manager
Deborah's power team is made of very experienced professionals, so you don't have to worry about every little detail.
Call Deborah Nelissen now at 416-922-5533 and save time, money and headaches!