Are You Selling A Condo in Toronto?
No other brokerage offers you more than HOMELIFE REALTY ONE LTD.
Selling a real estate property, is for many, the greatest financial transaction of their lives. For that reason, I believe a real estate agent, specialized in Toronto condos and its major condo buildings, can really help sellers by adding a lot of value through out the whole listing process.
If you are selling your condo in the city of Toronto, you must know that choosing a top realtor is one of the most important things you can do. Together, you and I can set the price of your property correctly, so that you can receive the most for it and sell it in record time. At all times, I will respect your privacy and the service commitment we have together.
I have lived and worked in Toronto for several years and very much enjoy the vibrant cosmopolitan life style that this great city has to offer. Having visited and lived on many other places around the world, I consider Toronto my top choice when it comes to quality of life.
The Marketing Plan:
At HOMELIFE REALTY ONE LTD., we promote all our listings with our unique MARKETING PROGRAM.
WEB SITE PROMOTION:
* Each listing appears individually on http://www.bestproperties.ca/ and
* Each listing is immediately made available to all the largest search engines: Google, Yahoo and Microsoft's Bing.
* Each listing and pictures, if necessary, can be uploaded to both Google Maps and Google's Earth.
* Every listing is promoted with our 'PICTURE TOUR' Program - up to seven additional pictures highlight views, individual rooms and floor plans. These Tours appear on our Website and can be converted into Feature Sheets for promotion on showings.
IN OFFICE PROMOTION:
* Every new listing is first paged to our agents and is promoted within the Company.
* Each listing appears as a window card in our backlit window displays
Deborah Nelissen's Power Team
Buying or selling a property may require the expertise of many professionals:
- A mortgage broker
- An appraiser
- An insurer
- A marketing coordinator
- An inspector
- A real estate lawyer
- The other agent's team (who doesn't necessary share your best interests)
- And for investment property buyers, a property manager
Deborah's power team is made of very experienced professionals, so you don't have to worry about every little detail.
Call Deborah Nelissen now at 416-922-5533 and save time, money and headaches!