What A Realtor Can Do for You?
The REALTOR® you work with could be one of your most valuable resources. Unlike many real estate agents who are simply licensed by their state to do business, REALTORS® have taken additional steps to become members of the local board of REALTORS® and have agreed to act under and adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. Plus...
- A REALTOR® can help you determine how much home you can afford. Often a REALTOR® can suggest ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative financing methods.
- A REALTOR®, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
- A REALTOR® is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of local zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- A REALTOR® can usually research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service--even if you are relocating from another city.
- A REALTOR® can show you only those homes best suited to your needs--size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
- A REALTOR® often can suggest simple, imaginative changes that make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- A REALTOR® is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make. Look for a real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller.
If you are looking to buy, sell or rent a property in one of Toronto's major condo buildings, chances are that I will have first hand experience on that specific area, property or listing, and will be able right away to provide you with very relevant information and point you towards sound decisions.
No other brokerage offers you more than HOMELIFE REALTY ONE LTD.
I have lived and worked in Toronto for several years and very much enjoy the vibrant cosmopolitan life style that this great city has to offer. Having visited and lived on many other places around the world, I consider Toronto my top choice when it comes to quality of life.
Deborah Nelissen's Power Team
Buying or selling a property may require the expertise of many professionals:
- A mortgage broker
- An appraiser
- An insurer
- A marketing coordinator
- An inspector
- A real estate lawyer
- The other agent's team (who doesn't necessary share your best interests)
- And for investment property buyers, a property manager
Deborah's power team is made of very experienced professionals, so you don't have to worry about every little detail.
Call Deborah Nelissen now at 416-922-5533 and save time, money and headaches!