Are You Buying A Condo in Toronto?
No other brokerage offers you more than HOMELIFE REALTY ONE LTD.
If you are buying one of Toronto's major condo buildings, chances are that I will have first hand experience on that specific area, property or listing, and will be able right away to provide you with very relevant information and point you towards sound investment decisions.
Even if you are buying a new condo unit, there are several good reasons why you should never visit a new condo development without your HOMELIFE REALTY ONE LTD agent.
Buying a real estate property, is for many, the greatest purchase of their lives. For that reason, I believe a real estate agent can really help buyers by adding a lot of value to the whole purchasing process.
I have lived and worked in Toronto for several years and very much enjoy the vibrant cosmopolitan life style that this great city has to offer. Having visited and lived on many other places around the world, I consider Toronto my top choice when it comes to quality of life.
What I Will Do for You:
1) I will conduct a one hour confidential 'Needs Analysis' interview before we look at any properties.
2) Based on our interview, I will search the total market for you: MLS, Exclusive, New Developments.
3) I will e-mail you all listings that meet your criteria, which will also involve your set-up on our 'Prospect Match' system.
4) I will book all appointments for showings on properties that you want to see and which meet your needs.
I will then confirm all times and dates.
5) I will show you all properties at times that are mutually agreeable.
6) Prior to preparing any Offer, I will do a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) on the property to determine its value and a range for price negotiation.
7) I will explain and then negotiate all offers, representing your best interests, at all times.
8) On successful acceptance of your Offer, I will provide you with a choice of lawyers, mortgage financing for your property & any other service providers you need for your move.
9) I will contact and arrange appointments for any services that you select.
10) At all times, I will respect your privacy and the service commitment we have together.
Deborah Nelissen's Power Team
Buying or selling a property may require the expertise of many professionals:
- A mortgage broker
- An appraiser
- An insurer
- A marketing coordinator
- An inspector
- A real estate lawyer
- The other agent's team (who doesn't necessary share your best interests)
- And for investment property buyers, a property manager
Deborah's power team is made of very experienced professionals, so you don't have to worry about every little detail.
Call Deborah Nelissen now at 416-922-5533 and save time, money and headaches!